So every year I get the same question asked me… “Luke, what would you like for Christmas?” To be honest, the boy who has every kind of fashion element to his wardrobe and I’m not really one for expensive cosmetics or things like that, So I must be a nightmare to buy for. Christmas for me is more about the giving, I love to give out things that people have wanted for so long. I take mental notes throughout the year and keep lists of what people have said they want, which comes very handy when it comes to Christmas. Presentation of how you give the present and what card you give is also a big thing for me. It has to be kept in the same aesthetic, all one theme. But I’ll do a different post about how I wrap presents and cards another time. For now here is my Wish List for Christmas as I’ve been made to do one!
- Zara Cape – Now, like I said in my video I found this cape a couple of weeks ago. Since then I’ve tried to track it down and nothing has come to light, I can’t find it anywhere. So this is a Zara Cape that I’d love but can’t find anywhere anymore.
- ASOS Suede Boot – I’ve never really loved suede as much as other materials but this year I’ve come to realise how smart looking they really are. Maybe, just a little impractical where I live out in the countryside but they would certainly look good with a killer outfit. From ASOS and at a reasonable price. Just what you want for a pair of boots for winter.
- ASOS Blanket Scarf – I love a good blanket scarf. Something to smother me on those cold winter days wins in my book. I have 4 already and alternate them with different coats every day for work so adding another one that would really go with my camel coat would be something I’d welcome any day of the week! At just £18 it’s a steal!
- River Island Bomber Jacket – This jacket should be number 1 on my list as it’s just stunning. The detailing on the collar is so superior to any bomber jacket I’ve seen. River Island always gets it right with their jackets and this one is no exception! At £75, it’s a little pricey for a Christmas present but it would be totally worth it.
- Topman Velvet Zip Through Shirt – Velvet is a big trend at the moment and is continuing to dominate the fashion world. Everything is velvet at the moment and Topman has got it right with this Zip through shirt. It comes in either the green which I love or the Burgundy (Link) A simple way to introduce the velvet trend into your wardrobe at a small price of just £35!
- M&S Fairisle PJs – These pj’s are to die for. I love anything with polar bears and a little bit of fair isle. Yes, they might be kids but I’m fortunate or unfortunate to fit into them. The prices vary as the size goes up but still a very reasonable price!
- ASOS Khaki Fedora – Anybody that knows will know I love a good hat and ASOS make amazing hats. Again dipping into a high trend at the moment which khaki, so it would be perfect to introduce this colour to your wardrobe with accessories instead of going the whole khaki clothing.
- Topman Roll Neck – Not mentioned on my video as I was silly to miss it out. But this Topman ribbed roll neck is what you need on those cold days in winter. A gorgeous colour and a reasonable price.
That concludes my Christmas wish-list, here is my video that goes into more depth about each product: