1)I’ve never really purchased anything from Forever 21 before as nothing has ever taken my fancy, but this blue and white vertical strip shirt caught my eye. It’s a very plain and simple shirt that can be a perfect starting platform for a very nautical look. A look that I very much love for the summer. It’s a perfect price at £14.00 which I thought for a shirt is very reasonable! Shop the shirt here.
2) Zara know how to do a printed t-shirt as this one is very much that. At the moment I’m all about the floral and tropical print and this includes both. With its striking colours accompanied with the bold text it’s an eye-catching t-shirt. At just £19.99 it’s a very good price for a printed t-shirt. Shop the t-shirt here.
3 Now I know these shoes are women’s but I’ve always loved them. I just love how smart they are, they are the type of shoe that you can throw on and that would go with any outfit. I love having different shoes that people think boys can’t wear. eBay is the cheapest and best place for these kind of shoes.
4) Another from the womenswear here. H&M jersey jogging bottoms. I love the colour and print on these they’re so amazing, I love the tropical vibe coming from them. They are from the womenswear section from H&M but if they suit you why the hell not wear women’s clothes? If you’re comfortable then who cares what people think of you? Amazing price at just £12.99. Shop the trousers here.
5) Like I said I’m all about the tropical trend at the moment and yet again Zara has taken my wages away from me with this subtle tropical print t-shirt. I love how the print is just around the edges which frames the white section of the t-shirt. I love the subtle hints of colour splashes every now and again. £19.99 for this beautiful t-shirt. Shop the t-shirt here.
6) These shoes are the epitome of beautiful. White tasselled brogues. I love loafers and I love brogues so combining them together seemed like the best option. Adding them in white just gives them a clean look to add to any outfit. Again these shoes are on eBay and are a bargain price at just £25.
7) I love dungarees and the fact they don’t do enough of them for men make me shop in the women’s section to get them. This white/cream one for H&M is a stunning item of clothing. I love how summery it looks and could easily be teamed up for nautical look with the blue and white shirt. I love how it can be put with anything as it’s white so anything that goes on underneath can be as bold as you wanted. The fact it’s only £14.99 is another reason why I love it so much! Shop the dungarees here.